Shift/Hours: 3rd shift. 11PM - 7AM.
• Loads/unloads and deburrs product as defined by process instructions and/or break in training using appropriate tools, hoists, lifting devices or slings.
• Operate load station controls.
• Ability to manage cell material flow and monitor and monitor schedules.
• Must have sufficient blueprint reading skills to: a. Locate product features and associated tolerances on the drawing. b. Understand the tolerance zones associated with the gages provided. c. Basic understanding of drawings.
• Responsible to measure, verify and document that prior to tool change and product produced after tool change are within all product specification requirements.
• Responsibilities may include washing of parts and the completion of the wash sheet logs.
• Maintains charts per control plan requirements. Logs process changes on charts and reports out-of-control conditions to tool manager, lead or supervision.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
#RemedyJobs #WaterlooJobs #ProductionsJobs