Willing to Train
Competitive Pay. Great Opportunity. Get Started Now!
Looking for your next great job opportunity? Bring your positive attitude and strong work ethic to a company that values its employees! We are now hiring a Production Associate to join our team, and no experience is needed! Offering competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and all the tools and support you need to succeed!
Apply now and find out why manufacturing and logistics workers are 3x happier working for Remedy than the other guys.
“Remedy has good jobs for their clients, and they fit you where you want to be.” Remedy Associate, Alston
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Able to lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, and reach
- Able to carry, twist, push, and pull products
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- May utilize basic hand or power tools
- Sort, prepare, and pack finished materials
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- May work individually or in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
- Minimum of a high school education or GED.
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment preferred.
- Must be able to lift and push/pull to 60 pounds.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling, and twisting over surfaces.
- Ability to climb and/or work at heights while utilizing stairs, ladders, personnel lifts, or platforms.
- Ability to wear protective clothing and equipment such as safety shoes, face masks, safety glasses, hearing protection, a hard hat, a hair/beard net, and gloves when required.
- Willing and able to adhere to all grooming requirements necessary for a food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in hot, cold, noisy, dusty, wet environmental working conditions.
- Willing to work around industrial high-speed moving machinery.
- Ability to work with allergens that might be present in a food environment.
#RemedyJobs #IndependenceJobs #ProductionJobs