Remedy Staffing has immediate openings for a 1st Shift Warehouse Shipping/Receiving Warehouse Workers in the Summit County, UT area!
Shift: 8AM – 5PM (Mon – Fri)
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr.
Warehouse Shipping/Receiving Worker Responsibilities:
- Palletizing, labeling, receiving, and put away of goods from the production line
- Piloting trucks to the dock, unloading shipments, checking loads for damaged or missing items upon receipt
- Picking, staging, scanning and loading outbound shipments
- Move and rearrange stock, either by hand or with heavy lifting equipment
- Become knowledgeable in various WMS systems to ensure proper inventory tracking
- Permanent Opportunity!
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vison and Retirement Options
- Free Online Skill Building Training
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Warehouse Shipping/Receiving Worker openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
- High school diploma or GED
- PIT Certification
- Strong knowledge of warehouse, and material handling operations, methods, and practices
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Computer proficiency, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office software
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and computerized order management
- Problem analysis and problem resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to multitask
- Commitment to company values
- 2 years of warehouse operations experience
- Experience with RF Scanning and SAP
- Knowledge of computerized inventory and tracking systems