Remedy Staffing has a great opportunity for a Facility Maintenance Mechanic in the Wanship, Summit County area!
Pay Rate: $28.00/hr.
Shift Hours: To Be Determined
MUST BE 21 YRS OF AGE TO APPLY!!
Facility Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting, repair, modification, installation, and preventative maintenance on:
- buildings, facilities, bottling equipment, vehicles, fixtures, and systems
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance of all facilities to include but not limited to:
- pumps, hoses, valves & fittings, storage racks, filters, centrifuges
- Perform routine and preventative repair and maintenance of all vehicles to include but not limited to:
- Lift-trucks; Flatbed & dump trucks < 26,000lb GVW; Vans & pick ups.
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance of all facilities to include but not limited to:
- Water supply and distribution
- Heating and cooling systems
- Space conditioning systems
- compressed air and gases production storage and distribution
- Wastewater and storm-water systems and processes
- Buildings - production, offices and visitors center.
- Perform skilled welding, electrical repair, fabrication, mechanical repair, basic refrigeration and HVAC repair, liquid and gas plumbing, and other mechanical tasks.
- Read and interpret most schematics for electrical, mechanical, piping, fabrication, and construction projects.
- Responsible for compliance with CBI sustainability policies and practices, which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound.
- Train Mechanic I workers to advance their skills.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Veterans and Members of the Military are Encouraged to Apply
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-5 Years of Maintenance Experience Required
- Forklift Certified
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
- Plumbing, electrical and fabrication experience
- Ability to read blue prints and troubleshoot
- LOTO/Confined Space Experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic Welding Skills – TIG & MIG
- 5+ Years Experience
- Food & Beverage Facility Maintenance Experience