Remedy Staffing has an immediate opening for a 1st shift Warehouse Operations Coordinator in Summit County!
Hours: 8AM - 5PM (Mon - Fri)
Pay Rate: $23.00/hr.
MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YRS OF AGE TO APPLY!!
The Warehouse Operations Coordinator is a collaborator who oversees activities involved with inbound and outbound operations to support production, processing, and blending departments at. The Coordinator is critical for business to optimize warehouse and transportation efficiencies across all locations.
Warehouse Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, and communicate logistics schedules; both external and between our 5 internal locations
- Pick, pack, label, stage and load and unload trucks
- Collaborate with team members, observe workflow and adjust to achieve optimum level of efficiency
- Ensure all on-hand raw materials are aligned to support bottling, blending, and production schedules
- Maintain organized warehouse spaces to provide maximum flexibility, capacity, and efficiency
- Maintain records as required by company policies, TTB, OSHA, and other governing agencies
- Perform regular cycle counts and required physical inventory count
- Helps to develop, vet, and document new processes and storage plans, as necessary
- Transact daily activities for shipping, receiving, and transfer of goods and ensure proper documentation of inventory movements within our ERP Software
- Is an active and responsible participant in all safety procedures, security assessments, stock keeping, location integrity and housekeeping during shift hours.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Warehouse Operations Coordinator position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!