Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a qualified Application Engineer for a direct hrie opportunity with a valued client in Appleton. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a position that combines their technical expertise with their organizational and people skills. Apply with Remedy today!
What's in it for you?
An organization that has miles of growth ahead- offering plenty of growth for you!
Salary: $70-90K base + benefits
Job duties of the Application Engineer:
- Reviewing all information provided for the RFQ by the customer and by Outside Sales, including specifications, drawings, sketches, photos, videos and site visit notes.
- Scheduling and driving internal Applications Meetings to explain project scope to all other Apps Meeting team members.
- Maintaining internal project spec document as project evolves.
- Acting as the central point of contact for Account Managers, customers, engineering firms and internal resources regarding sales projects in process.
- Reviewing proposal drawings prior to sending to customers and working with customer as needed on revisions prior to being issued a PO.
- Working closely with customers, Inside and Outside Sales, Department Managers, and other Apps Team members to drive solutions needed to complete the RFQ and issue a valid quote on time.
- Contacting suppliers to verify component parts functionality and availability.