Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a 1st shift Maintenance Technician for a systems and components manufacturing company in Madison, WI. If you prefer working for a company that's been around for a long time, apply now to be considered for this awesome full time-Temp-to-Hire opportunity!
- Shift: 6 am - 2:30 Monday - Friday
- Pay: $23.00 - $28.00/hr, Based on experience
What would you be doing?
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists
- Permanent Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Free Online Skill Classes
- $100 Bonus Per Referral
- Weekly Pay!
- 2 years experience or 2 year degree in Electrical Maintenance or other relevant degree
- Requires PLC experience and ability to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical components Must be able to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals
- Requires ability to stand entire shift, and lift to 50 lbs Must provide own steel toe shoes
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our 1st shift Maintenance Tech opening!
Members of the Military Service and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!