Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking experienced Electronic Assembler to work with one of our Electric Logistics client located in Malvern, PA.
Pay: $18, Depending on Experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 1st shift (6:30am-230pm)
job duties are performed in a clean work environment. Very competitive wage and benefits package.
Electronic Assembler Job Responsibilities:
- Small parts assembly experience is very helpful and electronics assembly experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated soldering skills, SMT with soldering irons preferred.
- Excellent manual dexterity of both hands and precision finger manipulation.
- Flexible to work on a variety of jobs which require quick and continuous learning.
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing practices.
- Proven ability to be accurate and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to read and interpret detailed work instructions.
- Ability to stand continuously for up to 4 hours while working.
- Need to be mature and self-motivated to work in our collaborative, team environment.
- Able to lift a maximum of 15 lbs
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings Plan
- Free online skill building courses
- Direct Hire Position
For immediate consideration for our Electronic Assembler position apply today.