2nd shift Forklift Opening in West Jefferson! Starting pay rate $19.25/hr
This is a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail and safe operation of the forklift.
- 2nd Monday - Friday 4:00PM - 12:00AM
PAY RATE: $19.25/HR
FORKLIFT DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management.
- Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Weekly Pay
- FREE online classes to help you further your career
- Direct deposit or Pay card
- Access to Health Care Plans
- Referral Incentive
- Opportunity for full time employment after 90 days
- Opportunity for overtime
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!
FORKLIFT DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift
- Meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to learn how to operate RF systems in logistic