We are looking for a motivated and experienced Electronic Technician to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work with systems used for navigation, passenger counting, audio/visual announcements, vehicle health monitoring, and fare collection.
- Prototyping, planning and oversight of the installation of complex electronic and networking systems on vehicles and in transit bus depots.
- Troubleshooting, Component repair, and technical maintenance of on-board electric equipment in busses.
- Ensure tasks are completed on time, open issues are resolved in a timely manner, and issues are escalated as appropriate.
Work environment and demands:
- Required to lift tools and equipment up to 40lbs
- The work will require yourself to be positioned throughout the day, which include kneeling and squatting.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
- Expected to be able to learn and read technical material, write, interpret data, and problem solve.
- May be required to work outside during some installations.
- Work environment may contain, grease, and unpleasant odors,.
- Experience with electronics, computer systems, wireless communications, wired communications, and windows software are a MUST!
- Extensive trouble shooting experience required.
- Must be proficient with standard tools, such as Multi-meters, and oscilloscopes.
- Mechanical Skills including experience with cabling, mounting of electronic assemblies, grounding, shielding.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook
Apply Today at www.remedystaff.com