We are seeking a Quality Inspector who has experience in a close tolerance, job shop machining environment.
- Visual and Mechanical Inspection of manufacturing components using, Micrometers, Calipers, Tread & Pin Gauges, Surface Plates and Height Gauges.
- Evaluating Certificate of Conformance validity for material and/or special process
- Processing First Article Inspections
- Minimum (1) year of related Quality Control experience
- Experience working in an ISO 9001/AS9100 certified manufacturing environment
Primary Job Functions:
- Assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice (GMP) systems using, Micrometers, Calipers, Thread &Pin Gauges, Surface Plates and Height Gauges.
- Validate processes through inspection, and document findings appropriately
- Ability to take Engineering drawings and create, document, and implement inspection and test plans to more efficiently validate quality parts.
- Ability to read and communicate blueprints to shop floor personnel
- Must be familiar with Data Entry and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to read and follow documented procedures
- Professional mindset with a predispositions for innovation, attention to detail, and evidence based decision making.
- Be on time and prepared to perform assigned tasks appropriately when scheduled for work
- Support the Quality department's synergetic role within the organization.
- Must have background in mechanical inspection and quality inspection
- Experience with small measurements of tools
- Micrometer, and Caliper Experience is a MUST!!
Apply today at www.remedystaff.com