Soldering Technicians 1st & 2nd Shift for a HUGE MANUFACTURING COMPANY in Daytona!
Starting pay is $17-$18.70/Hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solder to company standards and procedures.
- Complete documentation.
- Data enter information into the ERP system accurate and timely.
- Responsible for maintaining high quality standards and workmanship.
- Maintain excellent communication and working relationship with all departments within the company.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Communicating special tooling needed to perform operation that may have not been identified.
- Notify management of errors on procedures, drawings, bills of material, and router to the support teams (Quality, Manufacturing Engineering).
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work safely with minimal or no direct supervision
- Ability to work with changing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work from verbal directions
- Common sense approach to troubleshooting
- Ability to learn from peers
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to read technical drawings and electrical schematics, specifications and procedures
- Ability to take constructive feedback from peers, leads and / or managers
- Good shop math skills
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Recent experience in an electrical or electronics manufacturing environment a plus
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Experience soldering to J-STD