4-Day work-week offered for 1st Shift MIG Welders! Immediate opportunities available northwest of Oshkosh for a growing manufacturing company!
What's in it for you:
- Weekly Pay
- Free online courses through accredited college (must work 80 hours)
- Comfortable, clean and bright work environment
- Competitive pay
- 3-Day weekends!
Shift: 1st shift- 6:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Thursday
Pay: $22.00-$25.00/hour (based on experience)
Job Duties of the MIG Welder:
- Perform MIG welding on stainless, aluminum and mild steel
- Set up equipment and use measuring equipment to include tape measure, micrometers, squares, etc.
- Maintain standards to meet specifications
- Clean work station
Qualifications of the MIG Welder:
- 1+ years of experience in fabrication and MIG welding
- Ability to understand weld symbols
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for the entire shift
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to provide own steel-toed shoes