CAD Drafter in Lexington KY
Schedule: 7am-4:30pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-12pm Fri
Temp To Hire with great benefits available, growth opportunity possible
Must have experience with CAD and drafting layout and design for construction projects.
- Coordinate the collection of data and incorporate this information into drawings, schematics, and maps.
- Consult with architects, engineers, general contractors, construction managers, and workers while preparing and presenting drawings.
- Receive guidance on design interpretation related to layout specifications and procedures.
- Interpret and draw point to point wiring, terminations and layout diagrams according to security engineer or specifications.
- Maintain drawing database and index for all details and layouts of completed projects for future use.
- Establish a sequence of operation for each operational detail for the project documents.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting programs to prepare drawings for submittals, RFIs, Change Orders, Pricing Requests, and As-Built Documents.
- Explain electrical concepts to project managers, installation teams, programmers, and service technicians.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
- Forecast each week’s work load and resource allocations to upper management.
- Support the sales and operations teams with drawings and architectural plans and network layouts.
- Continually identify more efficient and productive ways to create drawings and layouts