Remedy is partnered with a growing company in the Rome, NY area! Offering great benefits and great pay!
- High degree of manual dexterity & eye-hand coordination are required
- Must be physically able to efficiently & independently perform job duties
- Must be detail & quality oriented and take pride in work
- Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams, wire charts, drawings, illustrations, photographs, etc.
- Must know and understand required assembly outcome, wiring component function, assembly methods, machine/tool set-up, and procedures
- Must have the ability to plan, organize and complete work in a timely manner
- Must be able to understand and consistently meet quality standards and production goals as set by management
- Must possess a working knowledge of wire cutting and terminating equipment, proper use of wire terminals, splices, etc.
- Must be able to make decisions based on information and experience
- Be able to consistently produce defect free wires/wiring assemblies
- Must be flexible and team oriented to meet the demands of the business
- Must have basic computer skills Experience a plus but not required
Shift: 7am-3:30pm M-F
If you are interested in the role please give the office a call at 315-299-6977 and ask for Katie!
Must have some prior experience
Must have an updated resume
Must have hand dexterity
Must be able to work overtime if needed
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted