Reputable local company is looking for a Leasing Administrator.
- Administers lease items including amendments, compliance and collections.
- Assists in asset tracking to including accounts receivable, lease and rental calculations
- Coordinates on research gathering efforts for leasing and asset management projects
- Working directly with external partners
- Assists in the preparation of property budgets
- Assists in the research, selection, and monitoring of vendors
- Collaborates with internal departments
- Drafting real estate related documents and correspondence
- Responding to inquiries and other contract matters
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Must have 3+ years of administrative work experience in the real estate or related industries
- Degree, certification, or coursework in the field of business, real estate, asset management or related field of study, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Previous experience with business writing (e.g. proposals, business cases), preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office
Pay: $55,000 - $60,000 annually - depending on experience