Exceptional Forklift Operator Opportunity!
America is getting back to work and the market is on fire with the highest hourly pay rates in years! And, Remedy has the jobs! We are NOW HIRING Forklift Operators with a minimum of 3-6 months experience in a warehouse or distribution center. If you’ve got the experience, we’ve got the job for you. You’ll like the worker-friendly atmosphere. You’ll also like the great pay, good medical benefits, and highest commitment to your safety.
Submit your application today! Discover for yourself why Remedy associates are 3x happier working for us than our competition.
“The people at Remedy are very understanding, communicative and always ready to assist.” Remedy Associate, Eddie
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a Remedy Forklift Operator We Offer You:
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBLITES / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
• Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
• Inventories materials on work floor or in yard, and supply workers with materials as needed.
• Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.
• Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
• Starts engine, shifts gears, presses pedals, and turns steering wheel to operate loader.
• Moves levers to lower and tilt bucket and drives front-end loader forward to force bucket into bulk material.
• Moves levers to raise and tilt bucket when filled, drives vehicle to work site, and moves levers to dump material.
• Performs routine maintenance on loader such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning.
• Able to operate 8 ton reach Forklift
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in outside weather conditions.
• The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
VETERANS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!!