Customer Account Specialist Positions in Thornville, OH! Starting IMMEDIATELY!
1st shift 8am - 4:30pm
Pay Rate: $17.00
Customer Account Specialist Duties:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Monitor customer complaints and provide assistance
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Review work for quality and accuracy
- Meet or exceed production standards.
- Communicate problems and status of work with team members and management
- Provide excellent customer service
- Works within scope of the position and willingly accepts all assignments as directed.
- Identify work type to be completed and process per company and facility guidelines
- Prioritize work based on turnaround times
- Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications and Skills
- High School graduate-required
- Previous experience with Customer Service preferred but not required
- Office experience-preferred but not required
- Computer skills (Microsoft, Outlook, Teams, Excel. Word, Etc.)
- Proficient date entry and 10 key abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Production focused
- Good Verbal and writing communication skills
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Immediate Access to Benefits
- Free On-line Penn Foster Classes
- Referral Programs
- Once hired client offers outstanding benefits
Apply Now for this Great Customer Account Specialist Position!
Military Personnel and Veterans Are Encouraged to Apply!