Remedy Recruiting is seeking an experienced office manager in Virginia Beach with experience managing multiple phone lines and people. This is a temp to hire position, with a well established, local, family owned company . if you are looking for a long term career opportunity with a "team approach" this could be a great role for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Overseeing the work of all office employees schedules they work productively and meet deadlines and company standards
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers and clients and directing them to relevant staff
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, furniture, appliances, and electronics as required
- Assisting HR with Recruitment, Onboarding, Interviewing and training new office employees and organizing their employment paperwork
- Organizing maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe and ensure its appliances are in good working order
- Human resources responsibilities including managing benefits, payroll processing, onboarding employees
The position requires strong organizational and record keeping skills.
Professional Experience/ Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and strong level of Excel sills
- At least 3 years of related experience; retail industry experience a plus
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
Company offers competitive salary and benefits.