Remedy Recruiting is seeking a Financial Analyst with 1 to 3 years of experience in Norfolk, Virginia.
The Financial Analyst will be Responsible for the ongoing management and monitoring of all credit extended within the Area. Provide weekly and monthly reporting of aging reports and collections results. Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the credit and collections field. Monitor all credit requests and ensures same are reviewed, submitted and recorded timely.
- Perform analysis to identify any problems or trends that may impact collections and cash flow. Assist in resolution of intra-area collections issues.
- Generate reports to review credit exposure and compliance to credit terms and policies.
- Provide reports to management
- Compile and analyze all data related to credit requests, including internal and external credit request forms, financial reports and credit bureau reports
- Bachelor's degree (Statistics, Accounting or Economics) from four-year college or university
- 1 year business experience and/or training; Cash flow modeling experience is also a plus.
Must be a problem solver who works with diligence and provides quality and accurate reporting.
Location: Norfolk, Virginia