New Manufacturing Company in Hebron, OH is Hiring Now in the Pack/Trim Department!!! 1st Shift $16.00 !
Automobile Seat Manufacturer is looking for some great employees to fill several positions in their Pack/Trim Department in the Hebron location.
- 1st Shift: 6:45am -5:15pm
- Monday - Friday
- Remove parts off the conveyor belt.
- Identify part, place it in its respective bin
- Pack the parts in their respective order.
- The pack description is posted on the floor where the bins go.
- Pack description includes the part orientation
- Pack description includes the quantity o Pack description includes the part number and the vehicle
- Verify the correct quantity is in the bin
- Verify that the pack orientation is correct
- Make sure that all parts are inside of the bin. Parts that hang out of the bin may get ripped.
- Notify production supervisor if out of balance on parts.
- As backup to material clerk, prepare and attach product labels.
- Removes all ribbon vents and uncontrolled flash on parting line that is greater than 25mm using hands.
- Inspects parts for the following defects.
- Flash not trimmed off. b. Hard spots on the parting line.
- Under fills d. Foam free areas
- Safety glove must be worn on both hands.
- Inform supervisor of B-surface defects.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Immediate Access to Benefits
- Free On-line Penn Foster Classes
- Referral Programs
- Once hired client offers outstanding benefits
Military Personnel and Veterans Are Encouraged to Apply!