Entry Level Office Support Positions in Thornville, OH! Starting IMMEDIATELY!
1st shift 8am - 4:30pm
Pay Rate: $15.00
Office Support Scanning and Indexing Positions Description:
- Performs, coordinates, and ensures accurate and timely entry of information into electronic databases with occasional guidance.
- Identify work type to be completed and process per company and facility guidelines
- Quality check scanned images on the screen when comparing to the original, to ensure a readable image.
- Review work for quality and accuracy
- Meet or exceed production standards.
- Communicate problems and status of work with team members and management
- Provide excellent customer service
- Works within scope of the position and willingly accepts all assignments as directed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned Qualifications and Skills
- High School graduate-required
- Previous experience with scanning-preferred but not required
- Office experience-preferred but not required
- Computer skills (Microsoft, Outlook, Teams, Excel. Word, Etc.)
- Proficient date entry and 10 key abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Production focused
- Good Verbal and writing communication skills
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Immediate Access to Benefits
- Free On-line Penn Foster Classes
- Referral Programs
- Once hired client offers outstanding benefits
Military Personnel and Veterans Are Encouraged to Apply!