Internal ON-SITE MANAGER Positions with Remedy Staffing in Central Ohio!
On Site Managers are primarily responsible for the success and growth of the associates assigned to our onsite client. This will be accomplished through management of associates, developing strong customer relationships and enforcing and ensuring adherence to all company policies and procedures.
Schedule: We are looking for more than one Onsite Manager and have opportunities on 1st and 2nd shift.
Salary: 40k - 44k plus performance bonuses and potential yearly increases
Responsibilities of an Onsite Manager:
- Expected to utilize effective leadership SKILLS to plan, organize, staff, control, and direct all operations of the on-site office.
- Monitor performance and resolve basic employee problems as required
- Teamwork – Work effectively with a group of employees.
- Leadership – Take initiative in your career and become a leader among your peers.
- Enforce PPE guidelines
- Enforce all SOP’s and GMP’s as per client requirements
- Work the line positions
- Provide guidance on work illnesses/injuries – completion of Remedy and Client required paperwork (Follow the Injury/Illness Protocol specific to the client)
- Assist in random drug testing
- Follow through on assigned tasks
- Assign time cards and record appropriately
- Enforce all other client site and Remedy policies as per client specific policies
Perks of Joining Our Team!
- Competitive Salary
- Additional bonus opportunity
- Competitive Health Benefit Package
- Flex Spend Account, 401K, and more!
- Onsite training!
- You get to work with the best Staffing Team in Central Ohio!
- The ideal candidate will be a career-minded individual with outstanding people skills.
- Excellent customer service, computer, and communications skills required!
- Must be able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands.
- Must be highly organized with excellent time-management skills.
- Must have a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to lead by example
- Embrace and ensure all clients, associates and colleagues are treated with courtesy, dignity and respect.
Additional Qualifications needed for success as an Onsite Manager:
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Focused on Business Excellence
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Follow up Skills
- Excellent Attendance
- Positive Attitude