Looking to make a difference in your life?
Currently hiring for Machinists in the North Ogden Area!
Schedule: M - Th, 5:00 am to 3:30 pm; Every other Friday, 5:00 am to 1:30 pm (Overtime available!)
- Able to read & understand blueprints/drawings/manuals/specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece/sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Sets up/operates machine trial run to verify accuracy of settings or programmed control data.
- Verifies conformance of work pieces by the following: measures/marks, and scribes dimensions/reference points on material/work piece.
- Selects/aligns/secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on such
machines as: mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
- Calculates/sets controls to regulate machining factors such as: speed, feed, coolant flow, depth/angle
- Enters commands to retrieve/input/edit computerized machine control media.
- Starts/observes machine operation to detect malfunctions/out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls as required.
- Verifies finished work piece to specifications, using precision measurements by the following: micrometers/height gauges/gauge blocks.
- Fits /assembles parts into complete assembly by using: jigs/fixtures/surface plate/surface table/hand & power tools.
- Confers with engineers/production/programmers, to resolve machining/assembly problems.
- Conducts tests/inspections of products, or processes to evaluate quality/performance to verify conformance to specifications.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on machines as scheduled/required for TPM.
- Works individually and as a team to develop and implement quality/efficiency improvements.
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Online Skill Courses
Come for a job & stay for a career!
Apply for the Machinist position today at www.remedystaff.com!
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!