Now available in the Woods Cross area, Graveyard Machine Operator positions!
Schedule: Graveyard 10:45 pm to 7:30 am; M-F
- Pour and inject resin powders into rotational molds.
- Start, stop and monitor machinery during cook process.
- Remove finished cans from machinery. Complete pressure testing, boring and trim work.
- Clean mold castings between product runs.
- Proficient with use of various hand tools, power tools and machine operation.
- Use of various chemicals on product or machinery.
- Use of correct PPE as needed
- Able to work independently and as part of a team while maintaining good attendance and a positive attitude.
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Weekly Pay!
- Online Skill Classes
Apply for the Graveyard Machine Operator position today at www.remedystaff.com!
Military & Veterans are encouraged to apply!