Remedy is looking for Machine Operators in the Kirkville, NY area!
Remedy offers free online courses, weekly pay and great benefits!
*Looking for a skilled machine operator who is open to train to become a CNC Machine Operator!*
Essential Job Functions:
- Load production machinery bar loader with raw material.
- Perform tool, holder or attachment adjustments/changes as necessary to maintain part quality.
- Assure parts meet customer specifications by measuring parts per inspection plan. Enter SPC as required and properly respond to out of control conditions.
- Alert QC or supervisor if there are any questions/concerns regarding part quality.
- May maintain and lubricate machine tools and equipment as needed.
- Complete all paperwork per proper procedures (routing card, tool change logs, count sheets etc.).
- Properly identify parts and enter production into information system.
- Communicate all information needed to assure smooth shift transition with prior/next shift at all times.
Shift: 1st 7am-3:30pm
If you are interested in the role please give the office a call at 315-299-6977 or apply online at remedystaff.com!