Production Supervisor opportunity on a 30-member production Team. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking the right candidate for this highly desired position to serve as a liaison between the Production Lead and the Production Manager. The right candidate for the Production Supervisor position would be someone who is able to demonstrate leadership while working alongside the same team members they are leading. This is a hands-on supervisory position with the opportunity to grow into the Production Manager role. Take advantage of this great leadership opportunity and apply today!
- 2nd; 2:45pm-11:45pm; Monday-Friday (some Saturdays)
- 3rd; 10:45pm-7:45am; Monday-Friday (some Saturdays)
Pay: $26.00-$32.00 based on experience
Job Duties of a Production Supervisor:
- Coach, motivate, mentor and develop staff through training of procedures
- Create KPI goals for production team and ensure they are consistently met
- Enforce plant and company safety programs, promoting and maintaining a high level of awareness and adherence to defined employee safety requirements such as lock-out/tag-out, personal protective equipment, etc.
- Assure proper staffing levels with regards to skills and headcount
- Provide technical recommendations for continuous improvement
- Monitor production rates, flow, and integrate changes as needed
- Accurate management of all temporary and full-time associate scheduling and timekeeping
- Ensure the completion of all required production paperwork, records, documentation, such as time cards, quality records, etc.
- Guarantee all production lines are appropriately staged for current and future runs