Quality Control Inspector positions available in Piscataway, NJ
City - Piscataway, NJ
Position – Quality Control Inspector
Shift - Evening (2nd)
Salary per hour - $20.00
Schedule - 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Days - Monday to Friday (Two Saturdays per month are required)
Job description and responsibilities:
• Manage orders to ensure flow of work is inspected and logged in database.
• Perform regular quality assessments on all outgoing products for shipping.
• Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
• Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
• Examine functionality and compare the final product to specifications.
• Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
• Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
• Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
• Supervise the production process.
• Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
• Keep products separated, organized and in good rotation
• Follow good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices
Minimum job requirements (Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
• Ability to work well under pressure (100% minimum)
• Organizational Skills (100% minimum)
• Verbal & Written Communication Skills (100% minimum)
• Computer literacy (80% minimum)
• Multitasker (100% minimum)
• Team Player (100% minimum)
• English Language (100% minimum)
• Email Etiquette (100% minimum)
• Attention to small detail (100% minimum)
• Minimum Education required: High School Diploma or GED.