Are you looking for a great opportunity with a family oriented company? IF you would like to start immediately in Appleton, WI within an entry-level Machine Operator position working 8-12 hour shifts, this is a great opportunity for you. Apply today!
Shift: 1st shift –5am start time until done (8-12 hr shifts based on workload) Monday thru Thursday but can be frequent overtime on Fridays; will consider candidates who can work 5am-1pm w/ overtime available; no weekends!
Job Duties of Machine Operator:
- Responsible for operating ovens
- Move carts throughout the department to load ovens
- Monitor temperatures and remove product when fully baked
- Ensure product meets quality standards
- Assist in providing direction for production employees (including maintaining GMP and food safety)
- Clean work area at end of shift and put away all ingredients, as well as gather ingredients needed to set up next day
- Competitive benefits package (company covers majority of the costs)
- 401k with company match
- Stable company (has never had a layoff)
- 8 hour shifts
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Must have strong mechanical ability
- Must have strong math skills to perform calculations for measurements
- Must be able to read written directions/batch sheets
- Must be able to stand for the entire shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs (can be frequent)
- This is a fast-paced position with lots of moving around the production area
Training: 1st day will start after 8:00am for brief orientation.
Environment: Food production environment. Temperature will be reflective of temperature outside. This department can get very warm in the summer months.
PPE: Close-toed shoes required