Warehouse Traffic Coordinator Needed In Groveport, OH!
Warehouse Traffic Coordinator will manages daily truck operations and shipments through the network.
SHIFT: Monday - Friday 4pm - 1am
STARTING PAY: $17 - $19
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A WAREHOUSE TRAFFIC COORDINATOR:
- Create operating records for scheduled and ad truck routes in the systems.
- Coordinate the recovery of cargo from CFS facilities or 3rd party locations for induction into the Ground Network.
- Prepare paperwork for the transfer of freight within the network including load manifests and bills of lading.
- Manage system updates.
- Receive and inspect network inbound and transfer freight as needed.
- Identify potential operational delays and capacity constraints in the ground network.
- Ensure service provider equipment is in place at regional branches to facilitate operations.
- Perform service provider reviews and update CRM as necessary.
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- No heavy lifting
- Refer-A-Friend incentives
- Mobile app - 24/7 access to jobs, pay stubs, call-offs
- Full health care options
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A WAREHOUSE TRAFFIC COORDINATOR:
- Experience in warehousing or freight terminal experience preferred •
- Experience with MS Windows Office Suite