Immediate openings for a 3rd shift CNC Operators.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9pm-5:15am
Pay: 20.75-28.75 DOE
- Operate a single CNC Machine Group (Mori-Sieki, Citizen, or Multi-Spindle) to produce high quality precision machined components to meet/exceed established machine utilization goals.
- Perform routine in-process inspections and document results in accordance with established quality control procedures.
- Make prescribed tool offsets and replace worn/damaged tooling as instructed to maintain dimensional stability.
- Respond to and resolve basic machine alarms/faults.
- Escalate machine breakdown, quality and unresolved alarm/fault issues to CNC Shift Lead and/or Supervisor to minimize machine downtime.
- Perform daily housekeeping and machine maintenance tasks to ensure safe/effective machine operation.
- Prior CNC experience in a Production environment
- Must be able to perform simple arithmetic, utilize hand tools, and have basic mechanical abilities
- Must have the skill to read prints, decipher tolerances, proven capability with measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, bore gages, vision systems, etc.
- Must have positive attitude and ability to multi-task, working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Open to continuing education/on-the-job training for career development/advancement opportunities.