Remedy is partnered with a growing manufacturing company in the Ithaca Ny Area!
• Performs all tasks related to the incoming inspection of mechanical and electrical parts and assemblies related instrument product lines. Common tools used for inspection are verniers, micrometers, multi-meters, etc.
• Produce and perform assembly operations for wiring sub-assemblies, assemblies, and harnesses in accordance with engineering drawings and specifications.
• Soldering to meet industry standards (J-STD and/or IPC 610)
• Produce and perform assembly operations for mechanical, electro-mechanical or pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies and component parts in accordance with engineering drawings and specifications.
• Helps resolve documentation issues or manufacturing quality problems
• Perform in-process product testing to documented quality control procedures prior to transfer to systems test
• Perform other, ad hoc activities as needed to support the manufacturing and plant operations.
• Assists in maintaining an adequate inventory of supplies related to manufacturing operations.
• Cleans workshop spaces, including bench, parts bins, and storage shelves. Maintains the work center in a safe and orderly manner.
If you are interested in the role please give the office a call at 315-299-6977 or apply online at remedystaff.com!
Must have prior experience
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours
Must be able to work overtime if needed