Remedy is partnered with a growing manufacturing company in the Ithaca NY Area!
- The Sr. Manufacturing Test Technician / Associate Test Engineer is responsible for assembly, in-process and final acceptance testing for all products.
- The incumbent conducts all aspects of QC testing of products and related components.
- Troubleshoots and corrects issues at the component level.
- Provides and maintains accurate and reliable QC test records.
- Utilizes computer databases for recording and tracking of QC tests performed.
- At times will support R & D team on the development of new products and will assist the Quality team to resolve supplier quality issues.
If you are interested in the role please give the office a call at 315-299-6977 or apply online at remedystaff.com!
The position requires an Associate’s degree in a technical field plus 3+ years of relevant experience performing test and assembly work.
A significant amount of related experience may substitute for the degree requirement.