Are you a reliable, go-getter?
Our client in Salt Lake that distributes electrical parts is looking for the right candidate for their Warehouse team.
Assist with the Shipping/Receiving and some Material Handling.
Shift: 9:00 AM- 6:10 PM until finish (Monday - Friday)
Apply today for your immediate consideration!
Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
The individual must behave consistently with Client’s Core Competencies and focus on safety.
• Ensures that all receiving documents and functions are completed accurately.
• Locate and process all bills of lading.
• Inspect freight for damage and short shipments and document all variances on the bill of lading before signing for delivery.
• This position is responsible for signing onto and selecting the correct work process from a wireless hand-held device.
• Utilizing a Radio Frequency (RF) hand-held device during the replenishing process.
• Correctly select product to be stocked from the receiving lanes through use of a wireless hand-held device.
• Moving product to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area as directed by the WMS.
• Operating any material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
• Operating narrow-aisle stand-up rider lift trucks in performance of stocking duties as required. Maintaining a minimum standard for productivity and accuracy as determined by management.
• Reporting any damage to electronic hardware, work machines, or the warehouse immediately to a supervisor.
• On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on equipment.
• Conducting operations in a manner, which promotes safety.
• Comply with OSHA safety standards.
• Reliable and regular attendance is required.
• Overtime as required.
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!