Remedy Intelligent Staffing is searching for a Human Resource Generalist for our valued client in Janesville, WI. This 1st shift direct hire opportunity will not be open long. Apply today!
Shift: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM or 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM M-F
Job Duties of a Human Resource Generalist:
- Conduct new hire orientation ensuring new employees are trained in policies and procedures; including safety, workplace harassment, and Panoramic overview.
- Administer termination paperwork for COBRA health care and life insurance continuation, and 401 (k) distribution.
- Serve as a liaison between employees and insurance carriers for all insurance plans and enter insurance premiums in HR system on effective date.
- Manage the ordering process for PPE’s, first aid, clothing, and office supplies for all employees.
- Schedule required training for OSHA compliance.
- Serve as a backup for the review of applicant/interview process for entry level Production and Warehouse positions.
- Draft offer letters, assign employee numbers, and ensure all employee data is entered accurately into HR system.
- Maintain employee personnel files; including new hires, terminations, and employee status changes.
- Manage the day to day recording and employee interactions for FMLA, worker’s compensation, accident reporting, and unemployment records.
- Serve as a backup for daily/weekly labor distribution for hourly employee payroll system.