Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking Production Technician II -2nd Shift/Thermoplastic Polyurethane
for our national Manufacturing client company located in Exton, PA!
Monday to Friday (Full Time)
Temporary to Hire Positions
2nd Shift: 2Pm -10:30 pm (OT)
Pay: $21 Depending on Experience /hr.
Excellent growth opportunity
Production Technician Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleaning all reactors, pressure pots, drums and other ancillary equipment that are needed for the synthesis of DSM Biomedical products.
- Provide sifting, packaging, extruding support as required.
- Record all the amounts of cleaning solvents used in the Material Log Sheet in the warehouse after cleaning.
- Report any observed unsafe equipment, condition or practice immediately to a supervisor, management or member of the Safety Committee.
- Adhere to DSM Quality System procedures and the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards.
- Assist in the repair and preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Document manufacturing operations following DSM quality system procedures.
- As assigned and properly trained; perform a combination of tasks necessary to ensure hazardous materials are properly handled, classified and stored. Perform duties necessary to characterize and profile waste in compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- Maintain good housekeeping at hazardous material storage areas and perform weekly inspections of these areas. Respond to spills of hazardous material as directed.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
- Permanent Opportunity
For immediate consideration for our 2nd shift Production Technician apply online today.