Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking 2nd shift Maintenance Technician for our national Manufacturing client company located in Exton, PA!
Monday to Friday (Full Time)
Temporary to Hire Positions
2nd Shift: 3:30 Pm -12Am (OT)
Pay: $21 Depending on Experience /hr.
Excellent growth opportunity
Production Technician Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for set-up, repair, and maintenance of manufacturing tooling and their related equipment while maintaining a clean, secure and a safe work environment.
- Install, set up, repair, and maintain new and existing manufacturing tooling and equipment.
- Develop and update maintenance procedures as necessary.
- Train Manufacturing technicians on the operation of equipment.
- Complete entries in Preventative Maintenance Log books and Faciliworks program.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to trouble shoot manufacturing process problems.
- Assist with general facility issues relating to plumbing, HVAC and electrical services to maintain proper working conditions.
- Participate in on-call primary & secondary rotations and utilize the BAS system.
- Responsible for all-in house electrical projects, supplies, maintenance, & inspections, etc, necessary to operate a safe & compliant facility.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
- Permanent Opportunity!
For immediate consideration for our 2nd shift Maintenance Technician apply online today.