Call Center Customer Service Rep. positions available in Piscataway, NJ
City - Piscataway, NJ
Position – Call Center Customer Service Rep.
Shift - Evening (2nd)
Salary per hour - $23.00
Schedule - 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Days - Sun to Thu
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Handle a range of calls including (Payment collection, Quotation and Customer service issues).
• Communicating with customers through various channels such as (Phone calls, Face calls or Email).
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints in fast and efficient manner.
• Have strong knowledge of products to answer customer question with security.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Ensuring (100%) of customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Document all calls and email correspondence to track types of customer inquiries, advertising, editorial feedback, customer complaints utilizing software.
• Communicate with Product Assessment, Logistics and Client Services team to report feedback on received shipments and to ensure that performance results and/or issues are properly relayed to the clients and team members.
Minimum job requirements (Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
• People person (90% minimum)
• Ability to work well under pressure (100% minimum)
• Organizational Skills (100% minimum)
• Verbal & Written Communication Skills (100% minimum)
• Computer literacy (80% minimum)
• Multitasker (100% minimum)
• Team Player (100% minimum)
• English Language (100% minimum)
• Email Etiquette (100% minimum)
• Attention to small detail (100% minimum)
• Minimum Education required: High School Diploma or GED.