Remedy Intelligent Staffing is searching for an outstanding CNC Machinist for a local CNC Machine Shop in Tyler, TX!
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7am - 5:30pm Off on Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
Pay: $15 - $20/hr. DOE
CNC Machinist Job duties:
- Determine the fixtures, attachments and tools necessary to complete jobs according to specifications, and mount them to machine prior to beginning cutting
- Modify machine speed, tooling and cutting style to ensure precision and accuracy of manufactured parts
- Oversee cutting process, make adjustments throughout each job, catch mistakes as they happen and take necessary measures to eliminate errors
- Supervise machine temperatures, ensure that machine has adequate warm-up and cool-down time between jobs and replace coolant periodically
- Review and interpret cutting plans, enter them into control outlets before jobs and alter them to correct mistakes when necessary
- Inspect all finished products for accuracy and uniformity to ensure product quality and uphold company reputation
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks to ensure machine longevity, including lubrication, cleaning and tool replacement
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience operating CNC machines
- Comfortable using tools and maintaining machinery
- Familiarity with programming and interpreting CNC software
Apply NOW for immediate consideration for our open CNC Machinist position!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!