Are you an experienced Non-Food Machine Operator looking for a great place to expand your manufacturing career? Has your current position become exhausting, too demanding and hasn't paid you what you deserve? Make a leap to a new rewarding position through Remedy. We're seeking full time 2nd and 3rd shift Machine Operators to work at a packaging manufacturing company in Green Bay, WI that values you and your skills. Apply now to be considered for this Temp-to-Hire opportunity that includes full benefits, including 7 paid holidays, PTO, a generous 401(k) match, and more after hire!
2nd: 1:45 PM - 10:00 PM, Monday - Friday
3rd: 9:45 PM - 6:00 AM, Sunday - Thursday
Overtime as required.
Up to $19.50 per hour with shift premium after training period (on 1st shift!) has concluded.
Job Duties of the Machine Operator:
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product specification targets for one or more machine styles
- Perform minor machine adjustments
- Perform minor equipment repair
- Pack finished product
- Maintain established Quality standards
- Inspect and examine bags/pouches for defects and non-conformances
- Measure product to customer specifications
- Proper packing quantities are fulfilled
- Work with Quality team for non-conformances
- Troubleshoot a process or machine concern and communicate resolutions
- Accurately document and complete necessary forms
- Work with multiple teams/departments
- Maintain a clean work area
- Perform other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as needed
- Compliance with all company Quality Systems, Operational and Human Resource policies, procedures, and practices, including safety, food safety and housekeeping procedures