Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring a 2nd shift Temp-to-Hire Automated Machine Technician for an international company with a manufacturing plant located in Hartland, WI.
Apply now to be considered for a position with a world-wide leader in technology and innovations!
Shift: 2nd; 1:00pm - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday
Job Duties of the Manufacturing Machine Operator:
- Set up, adjust, regulate, and operate a wide variety of automated and semi-automated manufacturing machinery
- Recognize, troubleshoot, and analyze problems, and fix faults and disruptions as quickly as possible on all machine components
- Collaborate with machine operators, other machine technicians and maintenance mechanics to troubleshoot and resolve issues to ensure the machine's smooth and continuous operation
Requirements of the Manufacturing Machine Operator:
- Must have 2 years of experience with production or automated machines
- Must be able to stand for entire shift, and be able to lift to 50 lbs
- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent