Remedy Intelligent Staffing is Hiring for an Inventory Admin Clerk for our valued healthcare client in Wausau, WI. Within this role you will be responsible for data entry, replenishing supplies, and customer service. If you are interested in this direct hire position, please apply today for Inventory Admin Clerk!
Shift: 1st Shift, Full Time; 7:00am - 5:00pm; 2nd, 12:00PM - 8:00PM
*Required weekend rotation and some holidays
Job Duties of the Inventory Admin Clerk:
• Review daily reports and take actions to ensure all orders are processed appropriately through the computer system.
• Assist with disinfecting and/or cleaning of medical equipment at select areas.
• Processes and deliver mail and inter-department mail for various locations.
• Assist departments with office tasks such as copying, data entry etc.
• Work with customers to ensure supply needs are met.
• Responsible for receiving, counting, replenishing, and distributing products and equipment throughout the business.
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Plan
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Inventory Admin Clerk openings!
Members of the Military Service and Veterans Encouraged to Apply! APPLY TODAY!