Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 1st & 2nd shift Stackers for our valued client in Beloit, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great TTH opportunity!
- 1st shift; 6:00AM-2:00PM, Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift; 2:00pm-10:00pm, Monday-Friday
Job Duties of the Saw Operator:
- Responsible for safely setting up, operating and maintain the saw and work area
- Using computer system to log into jobs and record production data. This includes closing open work orders and whipping orders to finished good for shipping.
- Determine specifications, such as materials to be used, locations of cutting lines, or dimensions and tolerances.
- Use hand tools and measuring devices
- Set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material
- Inspection for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Opportunity for advancement
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & retirement plans available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to