Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Electrical Assemblers for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 1st shift; 6:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday + OT offered on Friday's
Job Duties of the Electrical Assembler:
- Review print package to understand scope of the project at hand.
- Inspect the material provided on the work order, as well as the work order itself, for correctness and conformance to company quality standards.
- Complete all electrical wiring using proper assembly methods, data obtained in the manufacturing procedures and good workmanship skills.
- Write a requisition slip when materials are required from stock.
- Notify the area supervisor of any questionable situation or non-conforming parts, assembly or work encountered. A “Non-Conformance Report” must be written per company standards.
- Bend and install small conduit runs as required.
- Pull wires through the conduit and assemble connection including proper labeling.
- Return unused materials to rack for return to the stockroom along with the proper paperwork.
- Tag scrap materials and rejected parts with a rejected tag
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe working area.
- Ensure all work meets company and National Electric Code Standards as well as all other applicable standards.
- $100 bonus PER WEEK for perfect attendance
- $1,000 sign on bonus after 6 months on clients payroll
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!