Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring a Controls Engineer for our valued client in Vernon County. This Direct Hire opportunity is part of a family own company that values their team and products. Apply today!
What's In It For You?
- Great Growth Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Work Life Balance
Job Duties Of A Controls Engineer:
- Establishes standards and policies for all electrical and control systems throughout the facility.
- Coordinates and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Tests newly installed control systems to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications.
- Assists maintenance staff in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Coordinate activities in programming and calibrating machinery and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned