Remedy Staffing is partnered with a Tonawanda manufacturing company in search of Laboratory Technicians!
- Sample and analyze essential materials for conformance with specifications using standard operating or non-routine procedures
- Make up and standardize chemical solutions used in laboratory, concentrations or formulations required in special tests
- Sample and test materials for chemical and physical properties
- Calibrate laboratory equipment such as thermometers, hydrometers, chromatographs viscometers, differential calorimeters, introns, extruders, etc.
- Assist in calibrating experimental equipment
- Test new methods, equipment or procedures and make recommendations based on observations, analyses, and evaluation of test data
- Compile and issue routine or special reports
- Minimum Associates degree in Chemistry or related field required OR Minimum 2 years’ experience in a lab environment
- Good observational and record keeping skills with attention to detail, including use of computer-based spreadsheets
Shift: 12hr rotating shift (4 days on, 4 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off, etc.)
Pay: Starting at $25.08 and once trained rate is $27.61
**Apply now for immediate consideration**!