Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 2nd & 3rd Shift experienced CNC Machine Operator for our valued client in Lake Mills, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 2nd shift; 2:00pm-10:00pm, Monday-Friday
3rd shift; 10:00pm-6:00am, Monday-Friday
Job Duties of the CNC Machine Operator:
- Operating production CNC Lathes, Mills and other dedicated or manual machinery under direct supervision of the Team Leader
- Plans machining by studying blueprints, specifications, locations of surfaces and machining offsets and interprets geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Verifies settings by measuring positions (first-run part and sample work pieces) by using precision instruments (such as micrometers, calipers, comparator, and other specialty gaging) and adjusting offsets as needed
- Sustains safe operations by following safety procedures & regulations
- Supports continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities & needs
- Temporary to Hire opportunity
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!