Flux Core Welder Needed!
Great Pay + Good Benefits + Great Company!
We have an immediate need for an experienced Welder to work at a highly-sought after manufacturer. This opportunity comes with competitive pay and good benefits. If you enjoy working with a team that takes pride in a job well done, this is the perfect place for you.
Get started now! Apply today and learn why Remedy Staffing earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to our job seekers.
“I love my job. The Resource MFG people are the best people I have ever worked for.” Remedy Staffing Associate, Robert
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Staffing Fluxcore Welder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant welding experience
- Basic metallurgy knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude and basic Math
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Electric arc experience
- Experience on forklift and powered industrial equipment, a plus
- Apprenticeship, vocational training, and/or certification, a plus
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
Machine set up
- Measuring, cutting, and assembling metal products
Grinding and polishing finished products
- Follow safety guidelines, including proper use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 30lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Record-keeping and inventory documentation
- Testing and inspection of product
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.