Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a Level III NDT Inspector for a direct hire opportunity in the Watertown area. If you are looking to continue growing your career and provide leadership to the NDT program , apply for this great direct hire opportunity today!
What's in it for you?
•Salary based on experience: $70,000-80,000+
•Great work environment/culture
•Strong benefits package
•Opportunity to gain additional certifications
Job duties of the Level III NDT Inspector:
- Develop, review, and approve techniques to ensure proper procedures are performed on parts to meet customer requirements.
- Manage production throughput in the direct and/or perform radiographic operations including selection of appropriate techniques, positioning of materials, exposure of film/DDA panels, developing techniques, etc. to identify and assess defects in castings and repair welds.
- Perform all darkroom procedures to develop film.
- Interpretation of results to determine whether parts pass or fail inspection and prepare necessary documentation and certification.
- Maintaining accurate records of inspections and process logs.
- Take ownership of the X-ray and other NDT areas to increase technician and process efficiency, assess people, equipment and technique needs.