Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking an experienced Electrical Panel Wirer for a valued client near Waukesha. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with an innovative manufacturing company. Apply with Remedy today!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive benefits and pay.
- Fantastic company culture and environment; work with a highly motivated and successful team.
- 1st shift schedule (Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm)
Job Duties of the Electrical Panel Wirer:
- Panel wiring and routing wire harness to motor, sensors, etc.
- Follow proper grounding practices.
- Read and interpret schematics and execute build plans per the prints and work orders.
- Wire a variety of products including standardized and non-standardized products.